Monday, February 18, 2013

Best Buy Samsung Chromebook Tech Specs

The New Samsung Chromebook

Samsung Chromebook is a new product released Samsung with chrome OS from Google, and the product is called the Chromebook

For Everyone. The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box.

With a sleek and modern design and is supported with the latest technology that allows you to look stylish. Easy and fast connectivity make this a much sought Chromebook

List products of Samsung Chromebook :
Samsung Chromebook
Series XE303C12-A01US view Tech Specs
  • Weighing just under 2.5lbs and less than 0.8 inches thick
  • Fast Boot Technology allows you to boot in less than 10 seconds
  • Automatic Updates and Built-in Security
  • Dual Core Processor for faster web browsing
Samsung Chromebook 3G
Series XE303C12-H01US view Tech Specs
  • Verizon 3G WWAN included with this device for 2 years (up to 100MB per month)
  • Fast Boot Technology allows you to boot in less than 10 seconds
  • Weighing just under 2.5lbs and less than 0.8 inches thick
  • Dual Core Processor for faster web browsing
Series 5 12.1" Chromebook
Model XE550C22-A01U view Tech Specs
  • Go Fast
  • Do Everyday Things. Do Amazing Things.
  • Cloud Built-in
  • Hassles Not Included
Series 5 12.1" 3G Wireless Chromebook 
Model XE550C22-H01US view Tech Specs
  • Go Fast
  • Do Everyday Things. Do Amazing Things.
  • Cloud Built-in
  • Hassles Not Included

What people say 

This machine is great. I think a lot of the negative reviews are from people who think that a chromebook is a laptop. Its not a laptop of course, but I think its better (for my needs). The boot time is FAST. If you have ever cold started a laptop, you will not believe how fast this thing goes from being off, to being on a webpage. Its unbelievable. You are unable to install any software and I am fine with that as I have a desktop for that and on the go I don't need a lot. I just wanted something small and compact that I could browse on and do some light word processing if need be. A tablet seemed a bit insufficient for my needs. Also for the $250 price of the chromebook, I felt I would get more bang for the buck over a tablet/keyboard combination. I was right. This has everything I wanted. Compact design, chrome browser, great battery life, word processing and spreadsheets through google docs. I was even able to open a microsoft excel spreadsheet file from an email with google docs, so there was no loss not having microsoft office installed. Its actually a plus in my opinion as I didn't have to spend money on microsoft office. There are also 2 usb ports on board so for those that would rather save files on thumb drive over cloud, there is that option. I picked this samsung model over the acer model due to better battery and its design is a bit slimmer. The chrome OS was not very difficult to learn. So far I am very happy with this purchase. My only issue is the display. It could be a bit better. But for $250, I was not expecting top of the line screen. Don't get my wrong, its good enough in my opinion so I'm still giving it 5 stars.
When you resolve its not a PC there should be no problems. For doing 90 percent of what most of us do, mail, shop, banking, social networking, etc. its fast with new apps coming out daily it shouldn't be a problem doing anything a PC does. With cloud storage all your info is wherever you are. My only concern before purchasing was printing, turned out not to be a problem. Love the feel of the keyboard & the 3.0 USB is faster than the speed of light. I was reading about 3.0 years ago so it's nice to see it in action. For me the best thing was the price, you could 3 or 4 of these for what a thin lightweight PC would set you back, the only thing I added was a mouse. A plus is at BestBuy if you don't like it take it back. That is why I use them mostly, when there is a problem it's not a problem with them. Try it you will love it.
Price List Samsung Chromebook



Preview Images Google Samsung Chromebook




No comments :

Post a Comment